Friday, November 14, 2008

Kid free, hubby free weekend!

Today I leave to go up to Columbia, Missouri. My little sister is attending college there, so I am heading up for a weekend to visit her. Daniel and the boys will stay here for a boys weekend. He is ordering a pizza, taking them to a movie and out to eat with mother in law. They will have a good time. I will miss them, but it will be really nice to have a whole weekend just to relax and not have to worry about them. The only big problem with the trip is that I have to drive 4 hours by myself! I HATE driving...and driving by myself?? Ick. I have never driven that far either...and I dont know the way. Thank goodness for mapquest eh?? I dont have a single thing packed, but I dont leave for another 2 1/2 hours so I am ok.
Ok, thats not true. I do have my makeup packed. Last night I ran out to buy a Caboodles train case for all my everyday minerals makeup. I have a TON of it! The stuff is so addicting, AND they make it cheap enough you want to buy it all! I have 25 eyeshadows. Thats sad, but whats even sadder is that I have more colors I want to buy. Its seriously a badddd addiction. They just make the prettiest colors. I figure that I live in a house of boys, I deserve to have a little something for myself, and thats my makeup.
Alright, I am off to cuddle my little boys before leaving them the whole weekend. :(

0 comments: