Tuesday, November 18, 2008

back

So I am back home, and so happy to be with my men again! It was a VERY long drive home. Daniel and I ended up back at the house at almost 5am! ICK! We slept for awhile, and then Dan (father in law) dropped the babies off at 9. The boys both ran in and gave me HUGE hugs! Awww...I missed them so much. They were so excited to see me. I said hi, then turned over and went back to sleep! lol Daniel let me sleep for a few more hours and then we switched places. When Daniel got up, it was time for the boys to go down for a nap so I got to sleep some more! :) Daniel headed off to work (even though I tried to tell him not to). Our whole schedule was definitely thrown off.
Its nice to get back to normal today. The kids have been fighting colds since coming back from my inlaws, which sucks, but we are thankful its nothing worse. It has made them super sleepy though, which is a good and bad thing. They definitely need the sleep...but I miss them.
Both the boys have been super cuddly since I got home. I do love that! Connor will bring me toys and go "You wanna play with me momma?" How cute is that?? Evan has been giving lots of kisses and hugs.
Connor saw my tattoo, pulled up the sleeve on his arm and goes "Where my punkin tattoo??" He had a pumpkin tattoo from Old Navy for Halloween. I told him that his was just a temporary one and that his wore off. I explained to him that mine was different and wouldnt wear off. He looked down at his hand again and told me he wanted a "bird tattoo". Lol....ok kid, whatever you say!
We finally got our screwdriver for the Wii in from Hong Kong. We were able to get all the coins out (we hope) and we are going to test it tonight. Here is hoping it works!

0 comments: